The Lord has really been blessing our family these past few months, and He is changing my heart as well as my thinking. I believe "Semper Reformanda" (always reforming) perfectly describes where I am right now, and I am so blessed that it is "Sola Gratia" (by grace alone) that I am saved, and not by anything I can do myself.
....to my blog!
My name is Jordan Comeaux and I am 19 years old. I am a child of my Heavenly Father who knit me together in my mother's womb. I trust completely in His wisdom and sovereignty, and by His grace I strive to follow Him daily as He leads me in whatever direction He has for my life. The journey is difficult because I am a weak, sinful human being. But I rest in God's promise that He has forgiven me and will someday take me home to be with Him forever. I hope you enjoy my blog, and thanks for reading.
Sincerely ~
~ Jordan
July 9, 2009
Long Time No See
The Lord has really been blessing our family these past few months, and He is changing my heart as well as my thinking. I believe "Semper Reformanda" (always reforming) perfectly describes where I am right now, and I am so blessed that it is "Sola Gratia" (by grace alone) that I am saved, and not by anything I can do myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Your blog background is so cute!! Have fun in VA! See ya cowgirl,
Anna
Hey Jordan, I hope you have a wonderful time with your friend.
Long distance relationships make seeing each other in person such a sweet time; I hope you don't spend too much time missing home!
Maybe we can do something when you get back.
Try to post pictures when you can!
Love,
E
Post a Comment