....to my blog!

My name is Jordan Comeaux and I am 19 years old. I am a child of my Heavenly Father who knit me together in my mother's womb. I trust completely in His wisdom and sovereignty, and by His grace I strive to follow Him daily as He leads me in whatever direction He has for my life. The journey is difficult because I am a weak, sinful human being. But I rest in God's promise that He has forgiven me and will someday take me home to be with Him forever. I hope you enjoy my blog, and thanks for reading.

Sincerely ~
~ Jordan

February 16, 2009

Welcome!


Hello, and welcome to my blog! I've been thinking about creating a blog for a while, as I believe it is a wonderful way to practice writing, sharing your beliefs, and simply keeping friends and family informed of whatever might be going on in your life. My prayer is that everything I write will bring glory to God. I also hope others will be encouraged as I share what I'm learning. I love comments so please leave them, and constructive criticism is especially encouraged =)

4 comments:

Elena said...

Welcome back to bloging!
I am looking forward to reading your posts!

Love,

E

Micaela Marques said...

Yay! I'm excited to see future posts :).

Jordan said...

Thanks guys! =)

Jasmine Baucham said...

Very excited to find your blog, Jordan! I can't wait to read more posts! :-)

Love,
Jasmine